IT Business Systems Analyst I
- Job ID
- Information Technology
- Regular Full-Time 40
- Shift (Days/Hours)
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Casa de la Luz has been providing Superior Care for over 21 years and
has grown to become the leader in hospice care services in Southern AZ!
Casa de la Luz is also the recipient of The Arizona Daily Star's 2020 Reader Choice Awards for
"Best Hospice Care" and "Best Workplace Culture!"
Casa de la Luz is currently seeking to hire a
Full Time IT Business Systems Analyst I
*Excellent Full Time Benefits Available!*
About Casa de la Luz Hospice:
Lynette Jaramillo and Agnes C. Poore formed Casa de la Luz Hospice, LLC, in 1998 to provide sensitivity, care and support for patients and their loved ones in the final phase of life. They wanted to reach far beyond the usual and customary hospice service in Tucson. Over the past 20 years, they have built a team of individuals who are committed to guiding patients and their loved ones through the end of life journey with knowledge, compassion, and the highest ethical standards. Casa de la Luz's mission and core values are in the heart of each of its employees. In order to continuously fulfill our mission we seek to recruit caring and compassionate individuals.
By joining the Casa de la Luz family you will have the opportunity to make a great contribution to the hospice community, and you will find your employment at Casa de la Luz Hospice to be a rewarding experience. Lynette and Agnes continue to lead the company's mission with a hands-on approach to the company's daily operations. Casa de la Luz Hospice has established an outstanding reputation for compassionate and superior care. Credit for this reputation goes to each individual in the organization. Casa has also been voted as Tucson's Best Place to Work on more than one occasion due to our commitment to our employees. Today, Casa de la Luz Hospice is the largest and one of the most trusted and respected hospices in Southern Arizona. We seek unique talent and energies to contribute to our culture of superior care
Under the direction of the IT Director, the IT Business Systems Analyst I enhances the quality and effectiveness of IT services. The IT Business Systems Analyst I's role is responsible for working with stakeholders to assess business requirements, translating requirements into technical specifications, identifying or developing solutions, and integrating accepted solutions in order to satisfy the organization’s needs. IT Business Systems Analyst I also performs various system administration tasks including installing, configuring, documenting, maintaining, and troubleshooting IT systems and processes.
Emphasis is given to the effective use of resources, both people and technology. Routine collaboration with vendors, I.T. staff, and non-technical staff along with analytical skills, project planning, team work and innovative thinking can be considered as keys to success.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Works with stakeholders to elicit and document project goals and solution requirements. Defines and documents business functions and processes. Evaluates and/or designs solutions to satisfy requirements. Integrates solutions with existing business operations. Documents the design and operation of solutions deployed.
- Installs, configures, maintains and troubleshoots hardware and software as appropriate to ensure optimal performance of assigned IT systems and services.
- Manages and tracks all aspects of assigned projects, including maintaining project calendars, and recording progress and expenses. Works with other project managers and stakeholders to identify, record and resolve issues affecting schedules.
- Develops reports and basic database applications using software products including Word, Excel, Access, SQL Server Management Studio, Crystal Reports.
- Develops internal resource sites/applications using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in an Information Technology related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in an IT Systems Analyst or IT Project Management role.
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge and experience using Microsoft products including Access, Excel, Word, SQL Management Studio and SharePoint.
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge and experience in relational database and query concepts.
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge and experience installing, configuring and maintaining Microsoft Windows/Windows Server environments.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Analytical Skills: Ability to discern discreet components within complex systems; follows sound system design and troubleshooting principles; applies best practices to solutions/resolutions.
- Technical Skills: Ability to comprehend new technical concepts quickly; readily understands the interactions and relationships between IT systems; recognizes the capabilities as well as the limitations of various technologies.
- Management Skills Include organization's recourse management, project management (people and money), risk management, and change management.
- Communication Skills Include effective interpersonal communication (written, verbal, visual, electronic, face-to-face conversations, presentations in front of groups), listening, group facilitation skills, and ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
Expectations for all Employees
- Support the organization’s mission, vision, and core values by adhering to Casa’s policies and procedures and job description non-negotiables.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of all information pertaining to patients, families and staff, and adhere to all HIPAA rules.
- Display a positive and professional image and attitude in all relationships with patients, families, peers and in the community.
- Maintain patient and personal safety regarding occupational health and safety.
- Demonstrates flexibility and cooperation in the performance of job duties.